Today video surveillance systems make a mandatory part of all integrated solutions providing security of the facility.
Originally, video surveillance systems were developed as the means of control of strategic facilities. But currently their application significantly expanded its sphere and we can see video surveillance systems everywhere.
A video surveillance system is a necessary element of the facility security in addition to the security alarm system and access control system. Working in one complex with the alarm and access control system, video surveillance allows to control in real-time mode everything happening on the protected facility, to react promptly and to counteract undesirable situations in case of need. At the same time the use of a video surveillance system allows to reveal weaknesses in the security system in due time and eliminate them.
In addition, a video surveillance system, in response to any event, enables to study knowledgeably everything happening, having obtained the information from the archive, and to receive evidence base for further actions of search and investigation character, identify intruders, the ways of causing damage, etc.
A modern video surveillance system represents a sophisticated software-hardware complex providing collection of visual information from the guarded premises and the territory and their automatic archiving. Also modern video surveillance software is able to analyze an occurring event, to react to dangers and send commands to other systems for quick counteraction to an undesirable situation. Hardware and software features of the video surveillance systems are continually improving, becoming more available and user-friendly in service.
Organization of video surveillance on every facility is defined by the objectives and tasks that the system must solve. Depending on them, we will select:
- the type of equipment (analog or more modern — digital, wired or wireless);
- the number of persons having the right of access;
- the recorded data-retention time, the quality of the records stored;
- a possibility of integration with the security systems existing on the facility.
Depending on the category of facilities we will choose video surveillance systems possessing certain features, for example:
- for flats, cottages and country houses it is more practical to choose a system of video surveillance with a possibility of remote viewing;
- in the offices equipped with local nets, we can create an effective IP network system;
- well-designed video surveillance system in a store provides control not only of the shopping space, but of the shop staff as well;
- on the facilities where an access control system is installed, the best option will be a video surveillance system integrated with it.
- For industrial facilities it is advisable to use complexes allowing to control the vehicles movement with recording license numbers and putting them into the digital data base.
- For banks and other crowded places the systems with face recognition function, and further recording and putting the information into the digital data base are introduced.
- On the municipal level the systems of video surveillance of social facilities, highways, railway stations and airports are applied which requires high resolution of a picture and a feature of zooming in the objects. Besides, we must consider a possibility of unfavorable weather conditions which raise requirements to the equipment located in an external environment.
The modern market is oversupplied with the hardware equipment and other components necessary for organization of a video surveillance system. It is quite complicated for a non-specialist to make sense of this variety. Besides, effectiveness of video surveillance operation depends on its efficient design and skilled installation. Therefore, it is recommended to install a video surveillance system with the help of personnel certified by manufacturers and with experience of practical implementation.
Premier LLC offers professional services on organization of video surveillance on various facilities.
Our specialists following all novelties in this sphere feel very confident about numerous hardware and software for video surveillance. The specialists of the Premier LLC are continuously improving their qualification on specialized training courses provided by all the leading manufacturers of the equipment. Our qualification is certified by numerous certificates.
Having made a contract on installation of a video surveillance system on the facility, our employees take on the following responsibilities:
- a system design in compliance with the particular conditions of the premises or the territory;
- installation of all components of the system, ensuring conditions for their consistent operation;
- installation of the software controlling the system operation;
- setting of operation parameters and the system start-up;
- providing consulting assistance on the issues of the system operation, and if it is necessary, conducting of subject oriented instruction of a customer’s personnel;
- warranty and follow-up maintenance of the system, including preventive inspections, diagnostics of the system operation, repairs, or replacement of components;
- limodernization of an obsolete system, its upgrade to modern quality and safety standards.
Functionality of modern video surveillance systems, providing a possibility of remote control of the facility, ensures a possibility of safety control of the house or situation on a controlled facility, which makes these systems irreplaceable assistants to a manager or a zealous host.